Environmental Health

Shiawassee County Health Department

Surbeck Building
201 N Shiawassee St.
Corunna, Michigan 48817


Landlord/Tenant Disputes

Tenants and Landlords - a Practical Guide

Note: This is a link to a large pdf file (68 pages)

Legal Services

Legal Services of South Central MI  (734) 665-6181

Legal Aid of Central MI   (517) 394-3121

Legal Hotline for MI Seniors  (800) 347-5297

Dispute Resolution Center of Central MI (517) 485-2274